Her interactive workshop presentations provide practical tools that enable you to implement problem solving strategies immediately.
- Contextual Leadership – Understanding the power of and return on Adaptability, Collaboration and Empowerment in the work environment.
- Change Leadership: Driving change and managing transitions within high performance teams
- IDEAL: 5 Steps to having the RIGHT people in the RIGHT roles at the RIGHT time
- High Performance Teams – What it takes to get there and how to sustain the momentum.
Customised workshops can also be developed to meet your organisation’s needs.
If you want to learn more about booking Brenda to deliver a customised workshop for your organisation or at your next event:
- email her at Leadership@org-cd.com
- call her on +61 422 808 515
Contextual Leadership Workshop (1 day program)
During this one day workshop, participants will gain insight into leadership strengths and how to apply them during a change process as well as develop an understanding of:
WHAT DOES IT MEANT TO BE A CHANGE LEADER?
BUILDING CAPABILITIES AND SKILLS
EXPLORING THE KEY OPPORTUNITIES AND CHALLENGES
- Major Pitfalls
- Keys to Success
ENGAGING WITH STAKEHOLDERS
- Understand the impact and implications
- Recognise the Interconnectedness of Business
- Identify the value of Partnerships
- Collaboration is KEY
DEALING WITH RESISTANCE TO CHANGE
- Effective Leadership – Maximise strengths through clarity
- Alignment – The ultimate ability to balance
- High Performance Team