Brenda has coached over 1800 leaders to build their leadership strengths and delivered key note speeches across Asia, Europe, America and South America. She contributed to directional papers for the United Nations and conducted research contributing to the introduction of Traineeships in Schools in Australia.
Her presentations identify the common challenges facing leaders including the increasing pace of change and business sustainability and provide practical solutions and knowledge frameworks through real life case studies.
- When the Rubber Hits the Road: Leadership Lessons from the Infrastructure Industry
- Contextual Leadership: Driving change and managing transitions within high performance teams
- IDEAL: 5 steps to having the RIGHT people in the RIGHT roles at the RIGHT time
- What is the “New Normal” of business – Assessing your business in the lifecycle of success and predicting the changes before they are urgent.
Brenda has a Doctorate of Business Leadership, was a State finalist in the Telstra Business Women’s Awards and is recognised in Stanford’s Who’s Who for her outstanding contribution to leadership.
If you want to learn more about booking Brenda to speak at your next conference or professional development event:
- email her at Leadership@org-cd.com
- call her on +61 422 808 515